I provide reasonably priced in-person and remote tutoring and help with Apple products (Macs, iPhones, iPads), to baby boomers, older adults, and first time users.
- Pass on knowledge of Apple computers, mobile devices, software, and other consumer technology products to others, while providing the opportunity to learn more.
- Build relationships with others who have the same interests in Apple products.
- To have fun.
- Always the constant professional
- Deliver excellence, superior quality and value
- Provide Unmatched Customer Service
- Whatever it takes to get the job done
- Dedicated to total client satisfaction
- Open communications, Honesty, Integrity, and Compassion
- Ethical Behaviors – Mutual trust and accountability in all relationships
Passion and Purpose Proclamation
- I am passionate about Apple technology and everything around it, and love the opportunity to learn more about it and how to use it.
- My purpose is to pass on what I’ve learned to others, translating “techno-speak” into layman’s terms, making technology fun for others, and helping others to use technology to simplify life tasks and communicate in the digital age.